Crumbs about this and that. Food, fashion, and the many fancies of a young baking professional from Texas.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

chaos theory

As I was leaving work I dropped my bottle of partially frozen Gerolsteiner (which, yes, was oh-my-god refreshing). As a result, a man in Pakistan began to choke on a piece of wishbone from a dish prepared by his wife. As a consequence of the man's wheezing, a low pressure system was pushed across the lower Hudson Valley region, causing moisture in the air to rapidly rise and cool. As I inserted my keys into the ignition of my car, the eminent downpour erupted across the county. Unfortunately for me, as I was leaving work, I decided I was going to waltz around the park on my way home. As I had already made up my mind, and I had my shiny new raincoat, I was commited to hike the hill. This is the resulting bad idea:

walking uphill from Christopher Mullins on Vimeo.


Edit: American Apparel should not now nor ever be known for making quality rain wear. While it is stylish, I was soaked to the bone by the time I was done.

No comments: